Passover Cheese Blintzes
1 1/2 cups water
1 cup potato starch
1 tbsp. melted butter
dash of salt
16 oz small curd cottage cheese
8 oz cream cheese
3 tbsp. honey
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
1. Gradually add water to potato starch. Add to combined eggs, butter, and salt. Let stand 10 minutes.
2. For each blintz, pour about 1/4 cup batter into hot, lightly greased skillet. Cook on one side only, until underside is lightly browned.
3. Mix cottage cheese, cream cheese, honey, and cinnamon. Spread about 1/4 cup cheese mixture on browned side of each blintz.
4. Roll up, folding sides towards center.
5. Place in greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
6. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Makes 12 - 15 blintzes. Serve with sour cream.